Previous Entry Share
Call out to VPN Refugees and IP Players!
Pinup
aurora77 wrote in meteorgamesnews
First things first, there's a refugee group for you lonely Pirinkings out there:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115267211826812

Master Sashi says we need to find all the stranded VPN Refugees, and there are many.

We know thousands upon thousands of refugees are out there, Viking, Pirate and Ninja. At this point, we must put our faction differences aside and work together to help all VPN refugees find safe shelter.

Please message all of your "gaming" friends and let them know about the bunker the Neko Sisters have set up here at facebook. The group link is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115267211826812

Our goal is to rescue 1000 Viking, Pirates or Ninja refugees by the end of May.

Of special need is to message off-facebook gamers of VPN which is a task for the brave of heart as the meteor forums are currently down for maintenance. Perhaps you know of some non-facebook VPN refugees that need our help?

Please pass along our group link through all means available. eMail, facebook message, banner planes, message in a bottle are all recommended.

Second...

In honor of the discovery of Phinea on May 15th of 2009, we're holding a contest!

Another Meteor Games game, Island Paradise, currently has Egyptian items going and we thought it would be a great idea to hold a Phinea theme contest! Submit screenshots of your island that fit the theme of VPN's Phinea and your island could be showcased!

We'd love to give out cash and prizes, but we're all island castaways or refugees around here. So you'll have to settle for recognition.

Either submit your entry as a link to your screenshot in this thread or in a private message to me. Submit as many entries as you want. All entries must be posted by midnight Pacific Daylight Time on May 12th and winners will be selected and posted on or before the 14th, in time for Phinea Day!

We'll have some old VPN players as judges. Judges cannot submit contest entries.
4 hours ago · Delete Post In honor of the discovery of Phinea on May 15th of 2009, we're holding a contest!

Another Meteor Games game, Island Paradise, currently has Egyptian items going and we thought it would be a great idea to hold a Phinea theme contest! Submit screenshots of your island that fit the theme of VPN's Phinea and your island could be showcased!

We'd love to give out cash and prizes, but we're all island castaways or refugees around here. So you'll have to settle for recognition.

Either submit your entry as a link to your screenshot in this thread or in a private message to me. Submit as many entries as you want. All entries must be posted by midnight Pacific Daylight Time on May 12th and winners will be selected and posted on or before the 14th, in time for Phinea Day!

We'll have some old VPN players as judges. Judges cannot submit contest entries.

Posted to the IP forums here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=94483022361&topic=53770

(Source)

?